Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week One: Weigh-in Post (All)

Here it is, the week one official weigh-in post.
We'll all edit this post with our own info/pictures.

Megan (5' 8"):
I lost 7.6 pounds, I am thrilled! Though, I know the bigger you are, the more you lose at first. Even so, I'll enjoy it while it lasts :) Here is my "proof". Don't mind the dismembered fingers, that is Jim and I concealing my name and info. Mental Note: Perhaps my first weight-loss reward should be a manicure - holy hang-nails, Batman.




Amanda (5' 7"):
I lost 4.1 pounds this week! I'm happy and sad about these results, I have to remind myself that ANYTHING is better than nothing, or even worse, gaining. However, I wanted to see results at 5+ pounds. I have a twinge of jealousy, making me feel a bit competitive for next week. Chug on.

I forgot to take a picture on the official scale. ;)

Sarah (5' 5"):
I lost 5 pounds this week! I am excited about that because the medication that I am taking this week makes me gain weight normally, so I am glad it didn't. It makes me miss my sodas way less. :) Just a Note: I am only going by the 284 and not the .8 after because my scale just isn't that accurate. It is down to the pound, but no farther than that.
 
(Ignore my feet, I need a pedicure crazy bad.)

Melissa (5' 4"):
I lost 8lbs this week! I am amazed, but sorta figuring it's water weight. But, hell I'm gonna take it. I am already trying to pump myself up about next weeks weigh in because I know it won't be as much. But I am making changes in my life, which will help me continue along this journey.


TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 24.7


10 comments:

Megan said...

Amanda - 4 pounds is great! Keep at it! I love your scale :)

A & S - Look at both your tattooed feet :)

Megan said...

Sorry - meant to add 5 pounds for Sarah! WTG!

So far we're at over 16.5 for the three of us!

Cassidy said...

So proud of you girls-that is AWESOME!

Bethany said...

Great work ladies!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the excellent work, ladies! -Christine

Melissa said...

WTG ladies!!! We rocked it this week.... let's keep it going!!

Lauren said...

I'm proud of you ladies- congrats!

Teri said...

Awesome girls!! Such an inspiration:)

Sarah said...

Go us!

Amy said...

woo hoo!!