Monday, July 25, 2011

Point first, eat second (Megan)

Why I can never remember this, I'll never know.  Yesterday I ate breakfast, planned dinner and counted the points and then knew what I had to 'play' with for the rest of the day.

Today, not so much.  Missed lunch in the office, grabbed something out that I knew more or less what it was.  A short time later I'm still hungry and I grab a snack from the kitchen.  I've pointed out most of our snacks but this was a pretzel I've never had. This is what happened after I grabbed them:
*Munch, munch, munch* 
Enter WW website to assess the damage.  Click, click. Enter.
*munch, munch munch**.  
What?!  rub eyes to clear vision.   Blink.  6 POINTS.  For this little thing of f*&%$% pretzels.  Arrrrrrgh.

I also will be at a concert during dinner tonight and since I missed lunch at work (helllllllo pedicure during working hours) I also missed the chance to grab something for dinner.  So, now I have to figure dinner out too.

Blah!  Being fat is so much easier sometimes!

No comments: