Thursday, July 28, 2011

Points...remaining? (Megan)

I was so busy today that it got to be 2:00PM, I was in Dunkin Donuts getting coffee and only then realized that I hadn't eaten lunch.  What?  I have never been someone who understood people who say "they just forgot to eat".  Steering clear of the donuty deliciousness I actually got an egg white flat bread sandwich that was pretty darn tasty.  After dinner later today I had.........22 points REMAINING.  That's like half my day. 

Let me repeat, I had eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner, had 22 points left and.........wasn't that hungry.  What in the what?

Don't worry, I ended up getting hungry and having a little more dinner and then dessert but I am still going to bed with 11 points un-used.  It feels so wrong.

I am just really hoping I am rewarded at the scale on Sunday since I have been 100% on plan this week!  Come on, Sunday!

No comments: