Sunday, July 10, 2011
The crap needs to stop (Melissa)
So as if Cut the Crap wasn't a perfect enough title, it was just made better yesterday because as my husband, the girls and I went for a walk, I got crapped on! I felt something wet and look over and its all over my arm and on my shirt. I was like "Really?? I really just got crapped on!?" Since I'm a mom and of course I had tissues, I actually just wiped it off the best I could and we continued on our walk. The funny thing is, the last time I went for a walk with my husband and the girls, I got crapped on too. Birds, is this some sort of sign?? Are you trying to defy my efforts to get thin? Are you cheering me on? Which ever it is, can you please cut the crap???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gah, that sucks... if you were smaller they would have had a harder target to hit, just saying. :)
Post a Comment