Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week full of fail. (Sarah)

I am still on the wagon too, but just barely hanging on this week. I have been having some crazy stuff going on in my personal life. In addition to that, my hormones this week have been a red hot mess (thanks for that Clomid!). I haven't done terrible this week by any means, but I haven't done as well as I should. I have been making a lot better choices than I normally would, but I can stand to make a lot better choices. Blah.
I have honestly been having a hard time caring this week (again, hormones.) So I am not really sure what I need to do to get myself over the hurdle, lol.

2 comments:

Megan said...

YOU CAN DO IT! Just put the past in the past and start a new. Yea, I made bad choices today but I'm trying to not let it derail the rest of the day. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Just the fact that you are making better (maybe not the best) choices is huge. Remember don't let one little slip up mess up your whole week. Hopefully the hormones will stop messing with ya! Fight back Sarah, you can do this!!!