Today is not good. I am not eating well and I AM NOT EVEN HUNGRY. What the F, self?
Right now I am having a large iced coffee from DD with cream and sugar. Not skim and an equal. Cream. Sugar. Oy.
I may have also eaten a dozen munchkins myself. It's hot (iced coffee) and I'm PMSing (sweets).
I may have also eaten a dozen munchkins myself. It's hot (iced coffee) and I'm PMSing (sweets).
4 comments:
There go those damn munchkins again!! So addicting! Just enjoy it, realize you didn't make the best choice, and move on.... just make good choices the rest of the week! Don't let those munchkins and coffee do you in!!
I just counted up the damage for today - oh nelly. I get 49 points and I've had..........67. SIXTY SEVEN. How in the. Those freaking munchkins are 2 points EACH. Oy.
I was thinking no dinner tonight but I'm hungry. Sad.
Good thing is I went into my weekly points (obvs) but not over.
Well, the bright side is...good for you for figuring it into your points! I find myself "ignoring" those cheat meals whenever I am counting calories, etc. That's when I go WAY off track. So I think the fact that you actually figure that into your normal points is a huge deal.
You are doing better than me I have ate 67 in a day and I get 29!
Post a Comment