This post with be edited by each of us with our own info/pictures.
Megan (5' 8"):
Good news, I am down. Bad news, it was far less than it could have been. I hit a rocky patch Friday....that continued into yesterday. Friday I had something like 70 points for the day. So, I at least counted up all the damage (damn you Dunkin Donuts munchkins....). I actually dipped into my weekly allowance (well, more like dove into...) but surprisingly didn't use them all. Yesterday I had a piece of amazing cake at a Baptism.......and then a cheeseburger and fries for dinner. Womp, womp. It was like 12 hours before weigh-in. Smart Megan, smart!
Down: .8 (yes, that's decimal point eight). Le sigh. I have to say, I am competitive and the fact that Amanda and Melissa rocked it this week? I am COMING FOR YOU :) with love, of course, but still coming for you!
Amanda (5' 7"):
I was able to loose another 4 pounds this week! Putting me at minus 8 pounds since we began. You really are what you eat, because since cutting the crap, I feel amazing! And this oppressive heat hasn't stopped me, I actually enjoy sweating (weird, right?). I had my best 5K 'walk/hike' time this week at 43 min!
Sarah (5' 5"):
Melissa (5' 4"):
I was surprised to be down 4 lbs this week! Putting my total at 12 lbs! I had peeked at the scale a day before and it was only down 2, so I was a little bummed. Glad to see Saturday morning was better! I didn't make the best choices this week and went off course a tad. I did get out and run 2x and both times ran 1.25 miles! It has been extremely hot here so I am looking forward to the cooler weather ahead. This week I'd like to get out and run 3x. So far this journey is going the way it should and I know I can stay focused and determined!
I was surprised to be down 4 lbs this week! Putting my total at 12 lbs! I had peeked at the scale a day before and it was only down 2, so I was a little bummed. Glad to see Saturday morning was better! I didn't make the best choices this week and went off course a tad. I did get out and run 2x and both times ran 1.25 miles! It has been extremely hot here so I am looking forward to the cooler weather ahead. This week I'd like to get out and run 3x. So far this journey is going the way it should and I know I can stay focused and determined!
TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 8.8


4 comments:
Amanda - I weight a HUNDRED pounds more than you. NFT.
Megan - just think of how awesome of a WI you'll have next week, as long as you eat lighter the night before :-) My WW leader always said the best meal the night before a WI was salmon, asparagus, and watermelon.. all water balancing foods!
You ladies ROCK! -Christine
awesome job ladies!! Even though it was a hard week for you all and you wanted more you all made such good choices and steps to changing your lives positively!! You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment