I feel like such a slacker but I have nothing to really share. I am still on the wagon, fear not, my silence doesn't mean i'm hiding behind a box on doughnuts. Mmmmm, doughnuts.
I am having a VERY hungry day, though. I just had breakfast but I'm sitting on the couch completely unsatisfied (like, hungrier than I was before I ate) and wondering what else I can eat. Sadly, not many options in the house and I'm trying to 'save' points because I'd like to go out to lunch with my Janie girl today. Why? It's a freaking sauna out and there isn't much else to do!
I weighed myself this morning (even though I promised no mid-week peeks) and it's going in the right direction but maaaan is it slow.
3 comments:
Glad you are still on the wagon!!! I am also having a very hungry day but am avoiding any food places with Abby. I also weighed myself and it's moving very slow as well, but at least it's going in the right direction!!!
That's the thing though - I was legit hungry. STARVING. I ended up having to get something to snack on.
Then I had pizza for lunch - oh dear. I pointed it though (ouch) and I don't have much for the rest of the day but it's too late now!
It's super hard some days. Good for you for doing the points on your pizza. Hopefully you can find something low point but filling for dinner.
Post a Comment