Friday, July 15, 2011

Tomorrow is my big day (Melissa)

So I will be weighing in on Saturdays. This is what I have always done since joining Weight Watchers, and even though I am not doing WW I am still sticking with what I know. Weighing in on Saturdays has always made me be on my best behavior Friday nights. So it helped limit the indulging to Saturdays.


So I am done eating for the night. I had my smoothie and leftover grilled veggies. I am full and it should last until bed time. So now I look back on the past week. I am very happy with my progress and hopefully the scale will reflect my hard work. I made smart choices and didn't let some indulgences do me in. I went for a run, and remained in control of what went in my mouth. Control... I've decided that's the focus of my journey. I need to be in control and stay in control. I need to say no to temptation and really think about what I really want.... to be healthy and being healthy means losing weight.


So I will end with a quote I learned from WW.... "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny!"

1 comment:

Megan said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!