Whine ahead: I feel bloated and swollen and yucky. Don't know why cause it's not that time of the month. Maybe it's the heat?? Well it's not helping me on the scale!
But anyway, back to the point of my post....I think we can all agree that this week sucks. We seem to all be struggling. That great motivation is starting to waiver and the scale is looking like our frenemy. After my many years of doing Weight Watchers, I knew that the second week wouldn't be as good. I just wish it was a little better. I peeked at the scale and it's barely down. So now I figure I have two choices. 1) Ah screw it and just go back to my old ways because this is too hard and not working quick enough or 2) Think "Okay this week was a little bump in the road, but I need to stay strong and keep going!"
The old me would have chosen the first option and then pigged out Saturday and probably Sunday as well, and then continued eating all week. Well this is a new me and even if I don't lose a lot this week I still need to stay strong. I need to make good choices and push through this. I can't give up after the second week. Just looking at my children gives me the strength I need to continue along!
So even though we are struggling this week we can do this ladies! We are strong and need to push through this and just look ahead to week 3!
3 comments:
For some reason my even weeks are always "bad" compared to my odd weeks--hang in there!!
It's contagious. Ugh! Here is to turning the corner!
We can do it, next week is a new leaf ladies!
Post a Comment