Friday, July 29, 2011

Losing Resolve (Megan)

Guys?  I'm kind of losing it.

I have been a SAINT this week.  I have followed the plan 110%.  I have tracked, I have stayed within my daily point range everyday and.............I haven't lost an OUNCE. 

I weighed myself at home this morning and I am the exact same as I was at home before WW last Sunday.  What the Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff?

I am so discouraged I don't even know what to do with myself. 

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Take a deep breath! There could be a difference in the scales, right? Plus you still have two more days. And remember, you didn't GAIN... and that's huge. :) Hang in there girly, you're my inspiration!

Megan said...

There is a difference in the scales - the one at WW is MORE. Wah!

Melissa said...

Megan- I was just telling Amanda that my scale has not moved, and if anything it looks like it is going up!! I have been good this week and am about to lose it, but where is that going to get me?? I am just going to continue chugging along and try and add more exercise in. We can't give up!!!

Sarah said...

Mine hasn't stayed the same either...it has gone up! I am not very happy about it either. Don't let it get you down, just keep trucking.

Allie said...

Don't get discouraged yet! You still have 2 days until weigh-in. Have you maybe eaten something particularly salty in the last day? Maybe you're just retaining a little water (seriously, 1 salty thing for me can mean a couple lbs difference!). Keep up the hard work, and that scale will move.