I joined Weight Watchers this morning. Again. My weight was actually higher today than I thought (joy) so I updated my "About Me" page in the spirit of horrifying honesty.
How did I ready myself? Jim and I went out to dinner and a movie last night and I ate an entire order of Mozzarella Sticks by myself...........and then a Cheeseburger and fries. It was ohmyfreakinggod delicious but I was honestly so uncomfortably full at the end that it kind of ruined the movie for me.
The new Weight Watchers plan is similar, but different enough that I will have to spend time today reading and figuring out how to make it work for me. I know I'll have to plan some meals and go grocery shopping. All of this stuff (cooking, groceries, etc) was so much easier before kids. I don't want to make that an excuse (cut! the! crap!) but I know it's going to be a real challenge for me.
Oh and PS, I am writing this blog from my couch while Jim is out running a half-marathon. No, not like in a race, just a normal Sunday when he runs 13 miles "for fun". Also? My cousin is doing a 70.3 Ironman Triathalon today. Why do I get to be the fat one? I guess that's a topic for a future blog.
2 comments:
Good luck with weight watchers! It's a great program as long as you really follow it!! I found myself cheating too much and just not focused enough right now. Once I lose some weight I plan on going back to it to work on portion control!
Good luck with weight watchers! I don't have the will to do something like that, if you can be that focused, you can do anything Megan!
Post a Comment