Tomorrow I start Medi_fast. Here is a box with my food for a month.
The way the plan works is you have 5 servings of their food a day plus 1 'lean and green' meal. That meal is basically lean protein and salad or veggies. I did a bunch of reading on Medi_fast message boards this weekend, though, and people who've been on it for a while get really creative with recipes and stuff so I'll have to go back and check those out after I'm on the plan for a while.
I definitely enjoyed this weekend food-wise and I am STUFFED tonight. Blah! I am looking forward to starting this tomorrow because I'm looking at it as an experiment and I told myself it's a month. Just one month and see how it goes. It doesn't have to be longer if I don't like it, but I have to give it one month. I am, however, not looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow morning. I know that I am at my highest ever (previous highest ever 330 - I have a feeling I've surpassed that. Vomit).
Wish me luck!

2 comments:
Good luck Megan! Even if you don't like it after a month, hopefully it'll give you that motivation to keep working to lose weight!
Good luck, Megan! A month will fly by, and hopefully its just the motivation you need.
Post a Comment