I just realized I never posted in at Weigh-In, what a slacker. I don't have anything exciting to report, I stayed the same- no gain or loss. I am frustrated because I am keeping in my point for Weight Watchers, so I feel like I should be losing! I need to incorporate more exercise, I know. I am going to have to try to find sometime between school and work to fit it in because I cannot seem to make myself get up at 4 and do it before work. Le sigh. I am also considering cutting the amount of points Weight Watchers allows me and seeing if that makes a difference.
In honor of Megan, here is my WTF picture that makes me cringe:
In contrast, here is my inspiration pic (I have better ones, but none that are digital...)
1 comment:
Haha...it is at the Zoo, I have no idea now why we needed a picture with the Bunny...I am sure there must have been a reason at the time.
Post a Comment