First week in 2012 and let's see how we did:
Amanda:
Ah, what a great way to start 2012. Down 1.8 pounds, for a total of 38! I made up for my Christmas indulgences by pushing myself to get back on track this week, and it was worth it. This journey has really taught me an appreciation for my body. I can feel the subtlest of changes in it now; paying attention to and knowing what health
Well I really focused on staying within my calorie allowance. I tried to eat foods low in sodium since I had indulged on sushi for New Year's Eve and was so swollen for days! I went to the gym only 2 times but made such progress on my running goal that I was pleased. The scale showed my hard work and read 227!! Whoohoo.... My MIL even brought over pizza last night for Abby and I resisted... ugh it was hard, but I did it! My goals for the week, continue tracking everything and go to the gym at least 3x. My wonderful hubby and I are also signing up for a 5k to run on St. Patty's Day! I've done the 5k before and am eager to do it again! Plus it gives me some time to train and since I can already run 30 minutes straight, I am not as terrified!
Teri:
I had a good week! I was back on track with what I ate, tracked everything, and went to the gym twice. I am so close to finally hitting the 10lb loss mark, and I really hope that next week is the week!
This week, I plan to stay within the 1200 calories/day, make it to the gym at least 3x this week, and really bump up my water intake. I do better with this during the work week, but at home I drink slowly for some reason. I will try to drink the majority of my water during the day, and replace any other evening beverage with a glass of water.
Sarah:
Megan:
Cheryl:
Not to shabby if I say so myself! Almost down 20 pounds from my starting weight here. Down 3.8 lbs this week.. Maybe I can break the 240 mark next week!


No comments:
Post a Comment