Better late than never, right? I am about to start a new plan and I know I'll need to have the blog accountability. I think it'll be interesting for our readers, too (do we have readers?). While most girls here are doing their own thing/tracking or Weight Watchers - - I am giving Medifast a try. It's drastic and restrictive but I've come to the realization that I really need the following:
1. Something that is going to give fast results (even if only initially) to get me motivated.
2. Something I don't really have to think about.
3. Something drastic and restrictive that's like a detox of sorts
I ordered a one month supply and figured I'll see how it goes for one month. I ordered everything today, not sure when it will arrive. The way it works is you eat 5 of their "meals" a day: can be everything from eggs to shakes to bars plus one of your own "lean and green" meals. Everything is nutritionally balanced and you eat 6 times a day. Despite that, it's very low calorie so I'm expecting to be kind of a raging bitch for a little while. I have warned my husband and he's 100% on board.
We'll see how it goes! I'll weigh in when I start.
No comments:
Post a Comment