Let me start by saying that I have been feeling great! If I don't let myself go too long without eating, the hunger really does stay away and my energy has been up! The bad news is, it's getting harder and harder to choke down the food. It's dreadful.
Because of that, I sometimes go too long without eating (b/c I have to talk myself into eating...). When that happens I turn into a ridiculous beast. I was basically crying in my cab this morning because I was so hungry and I just did.not.want. the chocolate peanut butter bar I had on me. Fine, I could just get to work and eat something I like better, like a shake, that's not as portable. Only....I couldn't wait. I started having food demon thoughts "fuck it, just go get an egg sandwich". No, no, no. "OK, no bread, just get an omlette". NO NO NO NO NO NO.
I opened the damn bar and choked it down. Nasty.
But, when I got to work, I decided I was going to have some eggs anyway. I needed real food. Now Medi_fast allows you a "Lean and Green" meal and there are better and worse choices. For example, 14 egg whites is one complete lean. So, you can have 7 and have a half a lean and then still have a half a lean later. That's how I've been doing my 'real' meal, I've been splitting it up.
Only, the egg whites at work are really gross (like, realllllly gross). So, I took a small amount of whole eggs (which was probably closer to one entire lean). Fine. But, then some bacon snuck on my plate. A teeny bit.
I ate it all and feel full for the first time in nearly a week. Feels strange. I will stick to plan for the rest of the day and call that meal my 'lean'. It's going to make the day very long having already burned through a MF meal and a lean in an hour (normally space 3 hours apart).
In other news, I was 324.8 on day one (Monday). By Wednesday I was 319.0. Yesterday I was up, today I am up. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
That is all.
2 comments:
Could be a little bloat or water weight. I tend to record weights on Wednesday. For some reason Thurs/Fri (and the weekend..) were always up for me. Or maybe you aren't getting enough fiber and staying regular? That could be it too. You are doing great! I know it sucks - but just stick to it. It gets easier, promise!
Definitely sounds like the weight flux is bloat. It will probably even out soon.
I think you are doing great so far, too bad the food is so yucky :(
Post a Comment