This post is hard for me to write... but I think it may be a little bit of the kick in the butt that I need to really get me motivated.
You see, I am a serial photoshopper. And I am wicked, wicked good at it. I can make my arms skinnier, my waist trimmer and my legs longer. There is a good chance that any publicly posted photo of me has had a little work. But, that is not what Cut the Crap is about. This is about looking honestly and objectively at where I am and how I can get back to a place where I no longer feel the need to change the way I look through a computer program.
The one place that my weight really bothers me, my face. Lucky for me I have a diary of face photos because of my office's lack of mirrors (gotta check my hair somehow!) Let's take a little journey.
October 29, 2008- about 152 lbs
September 11, 2009- about 158 lbs
October 8, 2009- 165 lbs
January 13, 2010- 175 lbs
March 23, 2010- 190 lbs
August 3, 2010 (7 weeks pp)- 185 lbs
September 24, 2010- 180 lbs
November 22, 2010- 185 lbs
February 17, 2011- 180 lbs
Today- 198.6 lbs
I really can't get over how bloated I have become in my face. I would love to go back to a shorter hairstyle like I had way back in the day, but everything is so round now.
Goal #1 in this weight loss journey--- stop photoshopping and start loving the way I look.










2 comments:
Welcome! Good luck on your journey. I love that you have such a portfolio of headshots. too funny!
Welcome Lauren! We are definitely here for all of the support you need!!
Post a Comment