Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog Challenge - Hideous Picture

I challenge you all to post a recent (maybe not you, Trickey :) :) horrible picture that you look at for inspiration on this journey.  One that made you say 'dear God is that me?  Is that really what I look like?

Megan:  OK, here is mine.  Pretty much every picture taken of me is awful but these from Christmas are especially unflattering.  I can't believe I'm sharing them.  Eeeeks.

Me and my girl on Christmas.

Ummm, are you kidding me that THAT is my back.  MY back?  Ew. Ew. Ew.  That's about one 'Ew" for ever roll of back fat, yes?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Megan. I still think you are a beautiful lady. And back fat, I still have back roles, need a fully body smoother. - Trickey

Teri said...

Thanks for sharing, Megan. You are a beautiful mama! Back fat sucks, I don't think I will ever lose it, ugh!