Another week in the books, how did we do?
Melissa:

I was very pleased to be down 3 lbs this week, making me down a total of 40 lbs! Whoohoo! I am only 6 lbs from Onederland and can't wait to get there!! I am seeing family in two weeks and can't wait to show them how much I have lost. I'd like to lose another 5 lbs before then (maybe 6?) but I am just going to focus on working out and eating right and hopefully the scale will reflect that! My goal for this week is to run 12 miles (either three 4 mile runs or four 3 mile runs) and stay within my daily calorie allowance!
Amanda:
Another week of maintenance here, 177.6, so technically down an entire 2 ounces. With the weather being nice I have found myself outside more doing every day things: mulching, weeding, playing with the kid and doing less of the have to: going to the gym. I also haven't been logging at myfitnesspal.com as religiously as I had. I feel like I am a very routine eater, so I know what things "cost" and how much of something I can eat - I don't need the calculator anymore, I already have the tool in my mind. I'm hoping for another week of maintenance, if I loose great, if not, I won't be heart broken.
Nikki:
Teri:
Amanda:
Another week of maintenance here, 177.6, so technically down an entire 2 ounces. With the weather being nice I have found myself outside more doing every day things: mulching, weeding, playing with the kid and doing less of the have to: going to the gym. I also haven't been logging at myfitnesspal.com as religiously as I had. I feel like I am a very routine eater, so I know what things "cost" and how much of something I can eat - I don't need the calculator anymore, I already have the tool in my mind. I'm hoping for another week of maintenance, if I loose great, if not, I won't be heart broken.
Nikki:
Well, my losing streak is over. At least it was only 0.3 pound gain so that's not too much, not enough to discourage me. And I am still under 190 so that makes me happy. My milk supply dropped last week so I focused on making sure I was taking in enough calories to produce milk rather than focusing on losing weight. And now that I think about it, I don't think I did any exercise all week. My goal for this week is get in more exercise!
Teri:
I finally broke through that month-long plateau, and lost 2.3 lbs this week. I am down a total of 19 lbs, and its a beautiful thing. I am continuing to track my foods and have really started trying to change up what I am eating more, and really focusing on limiting the sweets.
As for working out, I went 4x last week, and met with a trainer. He has started me on a program as if I am training for a marathon, so I have changed up my exercise routine for the past few workouts, and will start circuit training this week.
I am wearing many of my jeans that were pre-pregnancy and they fit perfectly, almost a little loose. I am feeling way more comfortable with my body, and people are starting to notice the just about 20 lb loss. It makes me want to continue doing what I am doing!!
Erin:
I gained 1.6 lbs, but I was expecting much worse. I am going to keep on track this week and hopefully see some loss on Friday. I was just in a funk last week and wasn't very motivated. I am starting my Jillian Michaels workout at home this week also, so that should definitely help.



5 comments:
Great job Melissa! You're so close to Onderland!
Yay Melissa, you rock!!!
Teri, way to bust through that plateau!!!!
Nikki- keep chugging along.. and definitely add in some exercise!!! You can do this!
Way to go ladies! Definitely inspiring me to get back on track!
Nikki and Erin, you girls can do this!! Keep chugging along:)
Post a Comment