Melissa:
Well I was up .5 lbs this week. I took a pic, but blah, don't feel like posting it. So I'm at 203 lbs right now. I'm bummed about my first gain in months, but not too upset. I ate some easter candy, but also ran 10 miles this week. I tried a new exercise class and was super sore for days! I ran a 5k today and shaved off 2 minutes from my previous race finishing at 36:10! So that's the progress I like to see!!! I am going to run this week, keep my eating in check (we threw out the rest of the candy) and going to my Barre N9ne class on Wed and Sun!
Teri:
I am down 1.4 lbs this week, basically what I gained last week plus an extra .1. I will take it! I really focused on what I was eating this week, as well as put my energy in working out - hit the gym 3x with hardcore cardio and some circuit training. Here is hoping that I officially see 20 lbs gone this week, and if a few extra pounds are gone too, I won't be sad!
This week I plan to continue the same, drink more water, and go to the gym 4x this week. I am also signing up for a 5K for mid-May. My hope is to run and walk, and see how I do for my very first attempt! I welcome any and all support:)
Amanda:
An even 180.0 this week. I know, the scale is going the wrong way. It's so weird/bad/wrong to see it doing that. I did Zumba three times this week, and ate within my new "maintain" calorie goal of 1900. . . maybe it's set too high? Or maybe I should go to the doctor and see what's wrong with me ;)
This week I plan to do Zumba (Tues & Thur) and I need to get back on my walk/ugly jog schedule, especially since I have a 5K get-together with these lovely ladies in two months!
Cheryl:
I have to admit I have been a huge slacker. I have been slacking with exercise and healthy food choices. Here is my official restarting weight.
Erin:
I am at 213.2 now. I have let my weight go too much in the past few weeks. So, here is my official restarting weight. I am going to the grocery store tonight when my husband gets home and restocking on produce and healthier food. My Jillian Michaels workout is also starting tonight after the kids go to bed.
Nikki:
Finally! The scale says something other than 189.6! I'm not sure what was going on but I finally lost weight this past week. I didn't do much exercise last week, I only ran once, but I did eat well. I'm going hiking this upcoming weekend so hopefully I will feel more energetic than the last time I hiked now that I weigh less.





2 comments:
Glad everyone posted.... Just remember, even if you avoid the scale it's not going to change how much you weigh. Often times its better to face it and get back on track. Just keep working hard and weighing in... don't avoid the scale!
Welcome back girls!
Post a Comment