Sunday, April 29, 2012
Weekend eating is hard. (Tiffany)
I don't know about you but we eat out a lot on the weekends. My hubs works a part time job and gets home late so we eat pizza. Friday night we had O'Charley's (BUT I didn't have any bread and I had salad!). It seems like weekends are going to be my struggle when it comes to keeping my eating in check. Somehow, even with pizza and pop on Saturday, I only went over my points by 6 which just took them from my extra allowance. So hopefully it's not a big deal, I just need to keep in control this week and get back on track. No more pizza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I weigh in on Saturdays so I have to be good Friday nights, so that just leaves Saturdays and we ALWAYS eat out! I let myself indulge on Saturdays and just work hard the rest of the week. So far it's worked great! Just plan for it and use those extra points! You don't want to completely deny yourself because that might lead to some binge eating! You can do this!
Post a Comment