Melissa:

Down another 2.5 lbs this week, for a total loss of 42.5 lbs. I am getting so close to Onederland!! I am secretly hoping to see 199.5 this Friday. I have to weigh in on Friday instead of Saturday because we are going to NJ to visit family for the weekend. I am excited to see my family and show them how hard I have been working. I met my goal of running 12 miles last week (actually ran 13.5). I even ran 4 miles on Friday!! This week I am going to make sure I run 3x and I already ran yesterday so that leaves Tue and Thurs! I have settled into a good routine so controlling my eating and getting exercise in has become less challenging. Even at Easter dinner last night I limited how much food I ate. Usually I just eat constantly, but this time I actually showed some self-control! Here's looking to next week!
Amanda:
In my defense, I didn't weigh-in on Friday because I wasn't at my usual scale, so I weighed in this AM - the morning after Easter Day, which in terms of caloric intake, may actually be worse than Christmas. All I've eaten for the last 24 hours is an assortment of Peeps, Egg-like Malted Milk Balls, Reese Cups, Jelly Beans and part of a chocolate covered bunny. So it is no surprise that I am up a pound this week, not my proudest moment on CTC, but I'm also not stressing over it. ;)
I did manage to participate in a killer game of kickball yesterday, where I scored not one, but two runs! I pushed passed those bases like a crazy fit lady!
Nikki:
This week the scale says the exact same thing as last week, 189.6. I wish it were a loss, but hey at least it's not a gain. It looks like I have hit a plateau in my weight loss journey, I guess it's time to change things up. I just started an exercise routine last week, the C25K, so hopefully that will help the pounds come off. In addition to running, I want to do something else too, maybe yoga. Since I hold or wear my baby most of the day, I may as well get some exercise in while holding her. I have a mom and baby yoga DVD in my virtual shopping cart, just trying to decide if it's something that I will actually do.
Amanda:
In my defense, I didn't weigh-in on Friday because I wasn't at my usual scale, so I weighed in this AM - the morning after Easter Day, which in terms of caloric intake, may actually be worse than Christmas. All I've eaten for the last 24 hours is an assortment of Peeps, Egg-like Malted Milk Balls, Reese Cups, Jelly Beans and part of a chocolate covered bunny. So it is no surprise that I am up a pound this week, not my proudest moment on CTC, but I'm also not stressing over it. ;)
I did manage to participate in a killer game of kickball yesterday, where I scored not one, but two runs! I pushed passed those bases like a crazy fit lady!
Nikki:
This week the scale says the exact same thing as last week, 189.6. I wish it were a loss, but hey at least it's not a gain. It looks like I have hit a plateau in my weight loss journey, I guess it's time to change things up. I just started an exercise routine last week, the C25K, so hopefully that will help the pounds come off. In addition to running, I want to do something else too, maybe yoga. Since I hold or wear my baby most of the day, I may as well get some exercise in while holding her. I have a mom and baby yoga DVD in my virtual shopping cart, just trying to decide if it's something that I will actually do.
Teri:
I am down .2 lbs, so not much of anything BUT the 172 number is so beautiful to me. It means I am only .7 away from 20 lbs total gone!
Hoping to see that and more this week, however I indulged too much this holiday weekend and pulled a muscle in my back after my workout on Saturday. I hope to get back to the gym tomorrow but I may have to go slow this week.
I controlled my eating today and stayed within my calorie count. Trying to stay on track!!


2 comments:
Thanks Amanda!!! I'm just pushing ahead and enjoying my new lifestyle!!
Nikki - I hope you enjoy the C25K program! Totally make it your own though! Just keep doing what you are doing!!
Great job, Melissa! You can taste Onederland:)
Post a Comment