Thursday, March 29, 2012

Having a Rough Week...(Erin)

I am having a really rough week :-( It's been hard for me to stay on track with eating right this week for some reason. I have been very unmotivated this week. Now, I have a rash/hives all over my face and arms from an allergic reaction, to lord knows what. So, now I am getting put on steroids to help it go away. I am scared to get on the scale tomorrow... I need a swift kick in the booty to get motivated again.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hang in there, Erin! We all have rough weeks, but try to approach the next day with a fresh outlook! Its all about staying on board. Its not easy that why its a lifestyle change! You are doing a great job!!

Melissa said...

Like the other girls said, just push through it! Don't let it snowball and become many weeks out of control. Just take things meal by meal and make the best choices you can!!

If the scale goes up, don't fret too much, just make it your mission to work a little harder this coming week!