Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weigh-In (All)

Tiffany

I'm not sure if I'm late or everyone else just isn't weighing in. haha. Anyway, I have a picture but I'm too tired to mess with it right now. I "lost" .2 pounds this week so I was at 229.6 on Saturday morning. This has been a SUPER STRESSFUL week so I'm okay with not really losing. It's not a gain and that's great! I also took 2 normal walks and a 5k walk this week, so I'm proud of myself.

Amanda

I didn't weight in officially, buuuuuuuuuut, I did step on the scale (DOPE!). In my defense I was fully clothed, including shoes, and more curious than anything about how our weekend get together affected me. I felt bloated from travel and the few drinks we had and well it looks like the scale is moving in my favor!

I had a great week last week, an excellent weekend with the girls all the while staying on track and this week I have been kicking ass and taking names with my workouts and 1200 calories. I really hope to see some great results when I step on the scale naked in 2 weeks.

Teri

I did step on the scale last week but forgot to snap a photo. I was up .2 lbs, which I wasn't surprised about but .2 lbs is more like maintenance so I was ok with it. And last Friday was the only day I stepped on the scale, this is what I am most proud of. Lately, I have seriously struggled with checking what my number on the scale was almost daily. It is unhealthy, and I honestly, am not interested in becoming obsessive about the number. I just want to be healthy!

I had a fantastic weekend with the girls, we tracked everything we ate and drank, got in some quality exercise, and it was awesome! This week, I have been limited with my workouts but every day but one stayed at 1200 calories or below. I hope to get back to some quality workouts this weekend/next week, and see a nice drop on the scale next week.

No comments: