Tiffany
230's- I'd like to not see you ever again, thanks. :)
I'm about 6.something pounds away from 20 pounds lost. I'm hoping to see that by the end of the month.
Melissa:
Teri:
Woot, 25 lbs gone, it is a beautiful thing! Of course, this mama would like to lose a bit more but much like Amanda and Melissa, I am tired of being a slave to the scale. In the last few weeks, I have become obsessed with the number on the scale, checking daily to see what number I am at, whether I am fluctuating, etc. While it is helpful to get me to a lower weight on Friday morning, it is not a healthy frame of mind, and I would like to just focus on doing what I have been doing - tracking my food, continuing to eat healthy, working out, and getting stronger. We will see if I am strong enough to resist, but I would like to give it a shot!
Amanda:
I got on the scale Friday, but didn't get a picture. I was at 177.4 - not my finest. This is it for me, I'll check in with you all weekly, but I am off the scale until my ONE YEAR mark. I am going to make these next 3-4 weeks about hard work and how I feel, not about what I weigh.
Lauren:

Another loss this week. I was so busy party planning that I figured it would be a loss. Next week is going to be very rough though. Ugh. We are traveling to an indoor waterpark with the kids and it turns out I am going to be on my own with them for most of the first day.
Erin:
Welp, still no camera, but I weighed in at exactly 210 on Sunday morning. Not a huge loss, but I wasn't expecting it to be. I messed up my toe good Wednesday by stubbing it which made it bleed and jacked up my toenail. It got infected and sore, so I haven't been able to work out because it hurt to even walk on it a certain way. It is getting better, so I hope I can run in the next couple of days with my new to me jogging stroller. I especially want to be able to run this weekend to support Teri, Amanda, and Melissa who will be running their 5k :)
Cheryl:
After being gone 2 weekends in a row, hosting a baby shower and attending a retirement party, I finally am in control! I started the day with a healthy 4.6 mile walk! I am down 3 lbs since my last weigh in here, down 1 lb since last week.


No comments:
Post a Comment