We've been dealt a pretty bad hand of cards lately. Long story short is that our upstairs neighbors water heater broke and completely flooded our apartment. We're living with my in-laws until we either hear about the house or find somewhere else to live.
In all of the craziness I haven't stepped on a scale (mine got ruined) or tracked a thing. Call it an excuse if you want but quite frankly it's the absolute last thing on my mind right now. I'll be taking a brief hiatus while we get our life turned right side up again. I'm not quitting and I'm not giving up. I'm just going to focus on my family while making good choices and keep faith that the scale and my body will reflect that once my life is back to normal.
Oh and I had a gift card to kohls so I did some browsing. Size 18 capris fit great and size 16 shorts (albeit with elastic on the sides of the waistband) fit! And I tried on an XL from the misses instead of a 1X or 2X from plus size and liked what I saw. It's only going to get better from here... In all regards.
No comments:
Post a Comment