Melissa:

Down 2 lbs this week for a total of 56!! And um, hello 180s!!! The last time I was here was probably in college in 2002. So excited to see the scale going down. I am more happier about the real changes I have made in my life! I was alone and annoyed on Friday night but I did not turn to food to help me!! I just drank plenty of water and then read for a couple hours! Before I would have totally had some chocolate, or anything else I could find in the house. Even on my indulge day today I didn't even feel like going crazy and eating poorly. I know this new mind frame will stay with me as I continue this journey!
My goal for the week, attend my usual 3 Barre classes and then run 3x. It's my last week of school and then I am off for the summer! So I will begin to adjust my new lifestyle to my change in schedule for the summer! I am also going to start training for a half marathon and moving towards longer runs once a week. I am very excited about the summer and making myself healthier!
Teri:
Down 2.8 lbs this week, just shy of 25 lbs lost. I was so excited! This week, I only worked out 3x but I one day I actually ran to the gym and back, and did my 30 minute circuit training. I need to get some cardio in anyhow, so what better way than to run to and from the gym. I NEVER would have attempted to do this in the past, so I was quite proud of myself. I also shaved 2 minutes off of my 5K time, which I hope pays off at our CTC 5K run in 2 weeks.
As for eating, I really bumped up my protein intake, and I think that makes a difference for me. I noticed that when I tend to eat more protein each day, my body responds better. So, I plan to keep that up! This week, I will be hitting the gym at least 2x with another day or two devoted to a run. My husband is out of town all week, so I may also do some Zumba on the PS3 so I don't need to figure out childcare on those evenings. I am also finding that its easier to make better choices when eating out for celebrations, my motivation is wearing the size 10 J Crew shorts and a pair of Gap jeans that I bought before I found out I was pregnant three years ago, some with tags on them still, that now zip up comfortably, without spanx! Score!!
Erin:
Still no camera around these parts, I am going to have to remember to borrow Jeremy's phone this week for weigh-in. But, I am down to 210.2! Not a big loss, but I will take 1.2 lbs. I am really kicking it into high gear this week with the running and Jillian Michaels workout DVDs. I am also going to start eating 6 small meals a day, upping my water intake, and trying to cut out all white carbs/sugars and processed foods. Can't wait to see what this week's weigh in brings.
Tiffany:
I'm on my phone bc I don't have any time to myself to actually get on the computer but I figured a non-formatted quick post is better than Melissa kicking me out for not posting. :-P
Anyway I weighed in Sat at 230.8 which is a loss of 2.4 pounds. I attribute it fully to drinking at least 120 ounces of water every day. I sure as heck didn't eat well- birthday celebrations and anniversary celebrations. Hopefully this week I can keep up the water intake AND eat healthy.
Lauren:
Still losing. Not my fastest- but I'll take it. I hope to get more exercise in this week, last week was tough!

Nikki:
I'm late checking in, but I wanted to quick post that I weighed in this week at 185.8, the same weight as last week. I wish it were a loss, but at least it's not a gain. I ate well last week, except the night before weigh-in, we went to the Olive Garden and I ate lots of cheesy goodness. Things are really hectic right now, we're madly cleaning out our house and getting ready for a big move so it's been a challenge to eat healthy when it's not always the most convenient. But, I really want to lose the weight so I'll keep chugging along.
1 comment:
Wow, good for you! I have been slacking in the exercise department... I've got more excuses. However, on a good note... I did manage to squeeze in a couple long walks this weekend with a friend (to me that doesn't even feel like exercise)! Now following you. xo
Post a Comment