Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fit back into the dress! (Melissa)

So I have lost almost 55 lbs and haven't posted any new pics since 20 lbs.  I had my husband take some pics, but he really sucks at taking pics and they keep coming out blurry.  So anyway, we went to a wedding this weekend and I fit back into a dress that I wore the summer we got married.  Its a size 14 and it actually fit better this time then it did the summer when I wore it.  So yay, for fitting into a dress I have not worn in 4 years!!  Don't mind my crazy eyes but I couldn't get rid of the red eye!


8 comments:

Teri said...

Yay! You look amazing, Melissa! I am loving fitting back in clothing from a few years ago, its like I have a whole new wardrobe!!

Tiffany said...

gorg! i have a size 14 dress that im dying to fit into :)

Renee said...

Beautiful! You look awesome Melissa :)

Nikki said...

You look amazing!

Amanda said...

Looking wonderful!! Definitely see your hard work paying off!

Mrs Ericson said...

You look amazing...You're such an encouragement!!! GO MELISSA!!!!!

Erin said...

You look awesome Melissa!

MB said...

Lookin' good, lady! :)