Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Diet Kryptonite (Lauren)

Yesterday I discovered the joy that is Birthday Cake Oreos.  They were quite honestly the best Oreo I have ever had in my entire life.  I ate three.  This is a huge accomplishment, pre-diet Lauren would have eaten at LEAST 8.

And then this morning.... they were here.  That's right, Girl Scout Cookies.  I opened the floodgates with the Oreos, and now I am being punished.

Anyone else have diet kryptonite?  Do you let yourself indulge a little in moderation?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

There isn't really one food that sets me off, just snacking in general! I love salty stuff!

Teri said...

Oh goodness, I have a crazy sweet tooth! I indulge in a little something every day, I just try and work it into my calories for the day:)

Nikki said...

Pretty much anything chocolate is my weakness. I have to have chocolate in small amounts almost everyday or I'll go crazy!