So, I rocked through last Friday (low point) and powered through the weekend (despite being home alone - hello no witnesses!) But, I hit the wall again Monday. I just could.not.eat.the.food. I was starting to add my own protein and then by Tuesday I was following South_Beaech Phase One. I'm sure it's more calories a day and it's your own food but I didn't think it was that different from Medi_fast.
I rocked South_Beach a few years ago. The weight melted off. My last two attempts haven't been good but coming off Medi_fast and already not used to eating much per day it was an easy transition in that sense. Only....I am just steadily gaining weight. Like, multiple pounds.
I started Googling today and apparently it's a somewhat common phenomenon that trying South_Beach after initial success never goes as well. Well, WTF?
I am so ready to lose this weight - I've stayed on course (well, changed course, but didn't give into an ice cream sundae or anything) for nearly two weeks. I was up until nearly 12:30AM reading about lap band surgery and gastric bypass. No, really. I am starting to think it's the only way. Of course, they say that you really shouldn't get pregnant until at least a year after you have it done so that kind of rules it out right now (we'd like to have another sooner than that).
Where does that leave me? I guess I keep plugging away and see if I can have any success on my own. Then I guess have a baby and then see where I am and maybe really consider surgery? I mean, I'm at a loss right now.
*Sigh* Medi_fast, you would be so awesome if your food didn't taste so wretched!
Not really looking for advice, just needed a place to vent and clear my head about this very frustrating journey.