Amanda:
A week late, but here's last weeks weigh in - surprisingly well considering how much birthday cake I ate. :)
Melissa:
So this week was a wash... the scale stayed the same! I must admit I was actually pleased because I was not able to get to the gym since my back was still bothering me. I didn't eat that well... This week its back to the gym for me because I have a 5k in one month!
Teri:
I am so happy to report that I am down 2.3 pounds this week, and finally in the 170s. I am not sure what I did this week that has been any different, but I have really been pretty focused on tracking what I eat and getting a workout in, even if its a quick 30 minutes. The goal is to keep truckin' along, just praying that I don't see a standstill this week, as it seems to happen every week after I lose big.
Nikki:
I've lost 3 pounds since last week, yay! Good for me, but not so much for my milk supply which has tanked. I've been trying a dairy free diet to hopefully ease some of my baby's fussiness. Eating dairy free has forced me to think about what I put in my mouth at all times so I can't just mindlessly snack on things. Now I just need to think about adding some exercise into my week.
Lauren:I am starting to lose my drive and it is killing me. Hopefully this week I will make it to my first goal, which was to lose 10 pounds before my big convention. The convention itself is going to be bad news for my diet. My other challenge is that I am weaning from breast-feeding. I am going to miss those extra calories! Anyways, down another 1.2 lbs this week. Slow and steady.


No comments:
Post a Comment