Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Frustrated (Melissa)

I never thought I'd be mad that I can't go to the gym! I haven't been since last Thursday and I am dying to get back. This weekend I pulled a muscle in my back picking up one of the twins. Sunday and Monday were spent barely able to walk and unable to bend over without having to support myself. Yesterday was mildy better but now the pain has centered on my right buttock area. It's uncomfortable to walk. I was hoping to go back to the gym today but I am so sore. During my recess duty I tried to just walk around, but it was no good, I was in pain the whole time. Ugh.... sorry for whining, but I just wanna run!!!!



And of course this happens the weekend of the Super Bowl, where I indulged a bit! So now I am really trying to focus on my eating since I am unable to exercise... what a bummer!!

No comments: