Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weigh In (All)


Another week, another weigh in... Let's see how we did!





Amanda







Melissa:




Well the week started off poorly with a pulled muscle in my back, a terrible cold, and tons of food from the Super Bowl! It was a recipe for disaster, or worse, a gain. However, since I was unable to exercise at all I really had to focus on my eating. So that's what I did. I ate only the alloted amount of calories and I drank a lot of water. It worked because I was down 1.5 lbs and am now down a total of 27.5 lbs!







My back is still very sore, so I am hopeful that I might be able to get to the gym at some point this week, even if it's just to walk a bit. I'm really bummed about this, but I don't want to push it and injure my back more.










Teri






Way late to the game this week, girls. I did weigh in, right before I headed out of town for a funeral. I grabbed a picture but didn't have chance to load it. Needless to say, life has been very crazy, hectic and sad:( But I did lose this week - down 1.2 lbs for a total of 180.6. So close to ringing in the 170s, yay!










Sarah







Megan







Nikki



I made it below 200 this week! The scale says 199.9 (the reflection makes the last number hard to read) so that puts me at a 2.9 pound loss from last week, but only a 1.7 pound loss from my starting weight. This past week went better since I didn't eat out for any meals but I did eat too many oatmeal chocolate chip lactation cookies. I really need to come up with some kind of plan for losing weight. That will be my goal for this upcoming week, coming up with an actual weight loss plan rather than just wishing the weight away.




Lauren






I think I did pretty well this week. Down another 1.2 pounds. I really really want to get down into the mid 180s before my big business trip on the 24th. But, I am doubtful that it will happen. So instead I want to hit 188.6 so it will be 10 pounds total... wish me luck! It has been much harder this week with work getting so crazy. I did break down on a couple days and eat some no no foods.




Cheryl

No comments: