Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weigh In (All)

Another week with holiday temptations surrounding us and how we did...




Amanda:






Melissa: Well I weighed in at 231. I have to admit, I'm bummed. I went to the gym 4x and worked out 60 minutes every time burning about 600 calories each session! I also stayed within my calorie allowance each day. I know I feel better and can run longer at the gym, but I just wish the scale would cooperate. But, at least its going down!!! Just makes me more determined to keep working hard!







Teri:




Photobucket



I am down 1.3 this week! I was seriously shocked considering I had 3 different holiday celebrations at restaurants, a cookie exchange and many goodies around this week. However, I was conscious of what I ordered out, often opting for a healthier meal or only eating half of a calorie filled sandwich. I didn't eat every single cookie in front of me either. I would eat half of one here and there, or have a few at a time. I did track every meal and took a nice walk earlier in the week. This week, I continue tracking, consider my portion size, and introduce exercise!!





Sarah:






Megan:









Cheryl:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You girls are amazing! Glad to have you on my team. :) - trickey