Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weigh in (All)

Here's how we faired this week...

Amanda:
 

I splurged Saturday night, so I'd be surprised if my weight hasn't gone back up since taking this picture Friday morning.. It was my work Christmas party, and you all know that I am a believer in not denying yourself. So, a special occassion glass (or two) of wine and dessert is allowed. We just know the rule - gotta work a little extra hard this week to keep the scale steady.

Melissa:

 

This week I weighed in at 233! Whoohoo, a loss of 2lbs! I did weigh myself on Thursday because I had my work holiday party Thursday night, so I knew Friday wouldn't be good. At first I was disappointed with the weigh in, as I was hoping to lose more, but a loss is a loss. I went to the gym 3 times. I ran/walked 2 times and did the elliptical once. I also made sure to use some of the weight machines. I also made sure to eat well this week. Here's to another week of going to the gym and watching what I eat.

Photobucket 

Well, I lost another whopping .5 lbs for a new weight of 189. I know, a loss is a loss however its going to be a VERY long road if its this slow. I hope that its just my body adjusting. I tracked my food every day, with very little exercise. Perhaps the exercise is the boost I need, but with my knee injury I am limited. I can only do 5 minutes at a time on an elliptical or bike, without reaggravating. My physical therapist yelled at me when I told him I pushed it to 15 minutes last week, he could tell since my knee was swollen again. Its very frustrating. I hope it doesn't sound like an excuse because I want to be exercising more than I am. Anyhow, I have been on travel (sorry for the late post!) and I sure hope that it doesn't reflect on the scale this week. I did really watch what I ate this week and walked quite a bit, however I had an incredibly yummy yet indulgent meal last evening so hopefully eating within my calorie count the rest of the week will show a loss. Let's hope for more than .5 lbs!

Megan:

Cheryl:

Sarah:
Teri:

No comments: