I was only down .5 lbs this week, but a loss is a loss and every bit counts. For whatever reason I was super hungry on Friday and ate over my allowance. Oh well, I'll just work a little bit harder this week. I also had not exercised since Tuesday because I woke up with a stiff neck on Wed and it's been killing me since! The big 5k is on Sunday so wish me luck!
Nikki:

2.2 pounds lost this week which now puts me over 10 pounds lost since joining the Cut the Crap girls and about 20 pounds below my (2nd) prepregnancy weight. I can't wait to start seeing the 180s! We had great weather this past week so I was able to get out and walk almost every day. I'm itching to go for a run but I don't think running with a double stroller is very doable since I am terribly out of shape.
Amanda:
Down a pound this week, which means, while I haven't met my 175 goal, I have met 50 pounds lost!! Yay! ... no where are my balloons and streamers? :)
I really want to make this week count, but the weekend didn't get me off to a good start. Here's hoping that the daily work routine gets me back on track. Great weather gets me outside more, and spring certainly encourages me to want to look better in a bathing suit.
I really want to make this week count, but the weekend didn't get me off to a good start. Here's hoping that the daily work routine gets me back on track. Great weather gets me outside more, and spring certainly encourages me to want to look better in a bathing suit.
Teri:
Welp, still 175.5, so no picture again this week. I am so ready to move beyond this number, so I hope this week is the week.
Last week, I only made it to the gym once since the flu hit our house. I was very sluggish during the workout and definitely had to push myself more than I ever have so I knew I wasn't 100%.
So this week, its on!!
Welp, still 175.5, so no picture again this week. I am so ready to move beyond this number, so I hope this week is the week.
Last week, I only made it to the gym once since the flu hit our house. I was very sluggish during the workout and definitely had to push myself more than I ever have so I knew I wasn't 100%.
So this week, its on!!
Erin:
I am way late checking in, but I promise this weight is from Friday. I am down 2.2 lbs from my first week. I have been doing really well eating healthy, 3 meals and 2 snacks a day, drinking water, and green tea. I just need to get my workout motivation going. But, I would say the first week was a success so far!

1 comment:
I can't wait to hear how your 5k went Melissa!
Post a Comment