No scale picture this week since I maintained and weighed in at 164 this week. Honestly, I am impressed that I didn't gain at all.
I have definitely been less strict with myself, allowing myself a more indulgences than normal. I am certainly not getting wild and crazy, going back to old ways but I am also not completely focused with my weight loss journey and the scale showed that.
I am hoping to regain some focus this week, its all a mental game. I need to skip the extra indulgent foods, add in some extra gym time, and amp up the water intake (yes, I know the story of my life!)
I also need my girls to be on me about accountability! So, come on girls:)
Melissa
Well this was a good week! I weighed in at 188 at my doctors on Wednesday (that was fully clothed), but today my scale read 184.5!! So that puts me at 60.5 lbs gone!! Whoohooo! So glad to finally hit the 60 lbs mark because I had been maintaining the last month. I ran 4.5 miles last night and I am hoping as my mileage increases so will the weight loss. I also made sure I ate more protein by making smoothies and using chicken breast more. My next goal is 174, which will place me in the overweight category according to my BMI, so it will be great to no longer be considered obese!! I'd like to see this number on Labor Day. Thats about 10 lbs in 5 weeks.. I'm going to work hard and hope I meet my goal! If not I will still be happy that I've increased my running and endurance. My plan for the week... eat more protein, Barre class 2x, and then run 12 miles this week (5 miles tomorrow, then 3 on Tuesday, and 4 miles on Thursday). As always I will drink lots of water!!
Amanda
Ummm ... can't explain the picture, just consider it art.
Weighed in this week in the same pound as last week. Maintenance is definitely half of the battle. I have been enjoying meals and beers with my family, but at least have been able to keep myself in check; knowing when to stop, and when I need to work out.
Looking to do the same this week, all though I still would love to see 169 by the time I go to the beach in September. Need to regain a little bit of focus like Teri mentioned above. Must find the motivation I had the last year and continue it on for at least another!

No comments:
Post a Comment