Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Running after the wagon (Melissa)
So hubby, girls, and I went down to NJ/PA to visit family this past weekend. I fell off the wagon on the way down and am now chasing it to get back on. Looking back, I guess I didn't eat THAT poorly, just ate more than I would normally. I also did not drink as much water. I peeked at the scale this morning since I didn't have a chance while I was gone and OMG I freaked cause it was up to 238. I am praying it is all water weight since I had some fried food last night. I went right back to my diet plan this morning and hope the scale is at least back to where it was last week. I need to go for a run tonight so hopefully the weather cooperates. My goal is to run at least 4 times a week because I need to be able to run 5 miles straight by September!! Anyway, wagon I am getting back on and gonna be in control!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want that money cause I could use some new clothes for work!!!
Post a Comment