Monday, August 15, 2011

Week Five: Weigh-In (All)


Megan (5' 8"):
Let's just say gain - and I don't know how bad yet b/c I'm too chicken to get on the scale. I was sick all of last week and had milkshakes for dinner. So, there's that....

Amanda (5'6.5"):
My thoughts on this week .... "eh".
-0.8, yeah, yeah, yeah, "it's the healthy way", blah, blah, blah.
Oh, and ignore my sad sad feet. I will never wear those particular heels ever again.


Melissa (5'4"):
So this week I weighed in at 230.5, a loss of 2 lbs. I was hoping for more seeing as how I did not weigh in last week, but I will take any loss. I did not run at all this past week and really need to get my butt in gear. My new yoga pants came in so I gotta break them in and introduce them to my chub rub :-)



Sarah (5' 5"): I weighed in at 287 this week...another 1 pd loss. I will take it. :)



Cheryl (5'7"):
I am down 1.2!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

This weeks 'Cut The Crap' Weight Loss Total: 5.0 lbs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great survey, I like your site.

Zojirushi Bread Maker

Megan said...

Hey Spammer. We're not interested in your bread maker. We're already fat, god damn it :)

Anonymous said...

You go girls! Love, Christine