Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week Four: Weigh-in (All)

Megan (5' 8"): Well. Despite being off-plan since last Sunday (my birthday) I was actually DOWN .8. I was a Saint the week prior but AF was in town and the scale just didn't budge. I think that all that good held me in check for this not-good week. Eh, back on plan as of today.

Amanda (5'7"): I had my first "off" week. I didn't eat as strictly as I had been and I also only worked out 3 days, as opposed to the 6 day routine I was getting used to doing. I'm back on track now, but that didn't help last weeks weigh-in. Like Megan, it's was a .8 week for me. A total of 11.9 pounds in 4 weeks.


Melissa (5'4"):
Melissa is on vacation, so she'll be missing weigh-in this week.

Sarah (5' 5"): I did okay this week. I am down 1 pound. Nothing great, but compared to gaining I will certainly take it. AF is leaving so hopefully I can recommit this week and get back on track.

 
Cheryl (5'7 "): I weighed myself this morning. I am actually the same weight as last week. 261.6
This weeks CTC Total Loss: 2.6 pounds

No comments: