Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week Six: Weigh-In (All)


Megan (5' 8"):
I haven't been diligent and I haven't gone to a WW meeting in a few weeks but..........I have been trying to move more and, while I haven't made great food choices, I was also sick and just not eating a lot in general. Anyway.....I am shocked to see I had a loss this morning. I am 312.8 which is a loss of 3.8 since my last official weigh-in. I WILL TAKE IT. Brings my total to 13 lbs gone.

Amanda (5' 7"):
New for me this week; I started using myfitnesspal.com to track calories and exercise. It's a really neat website, and fairly easy to use. I've also fallen victim to advertising, I purchased and have been taking Women's One A Day: Metabolism Booster daily vitamin. Can't hurt right. In the end I lost 1.4 pounds this week, putting me at a loss of 14.something. And apparently somewhere around 14 pounds people started noticing that I've been losing, I had my first random acquaintance mention something to me at Zumba yesterday morning. That felt pretty good.

Melissa (5'4"):
I weighed in at 228 this week, for a loss of 2.5 lbs. I was shocked because I have not exercised at all. Looking back I didn't do a good job tracking my food and didn't eat that well. But, I just didn't eat a lot. Most of the week I didn't eat breakfast and then wasn't hungry come dinner. I went out to dinner last night and apparently got "dressed up" as my MIL called it ( I think she is just so used to seeing me in a tshirt and yoga pants so anything is a change) and said I looked great, so I felt pretty good. Even though I am losing weight I am very bothered by my lack of exercise! Even with being down a total of 17 lbs clothes aren't really fitting better. I have to get moving this week, even if its just taking Abby for a walk with the jogging stroller.

Sarah:
I am back to 289. Apparently, I am content to just yoyo back and forth between that 1 pound loss and gain. I am not surprised by this, I am just completely lacking in motivation. I am going to have to figure out something to get my booty in gear.


Cheryl:
I am down 1.6 lbs!! Its been a rough week for me emotionally. I did not get in as much exercise as I should have. Total down 3.2 lbs.

WEEK'S TOTAL LOSS: 9.3 pounds!!!!

No comments: