Friday, August 5, 2011

Maternity Clothes Shame (Megan)

My name is Megan.  My child is 14 months old.  I am wearing a maternity shirt to work today.  What shirt?  Oh, this one:

Yours Truly

That broken down busted hot mess of a pregnant lady is me.  Me in the hospital at 37w3d waiting for my induction.  I am wearing that shirt today.  Not to clean the house.  No.  TO WORK.   Want to know the saddest part?  I weighed LESS in this picture, 9 mos pregnant, than I do now.  

FML.

Anyone else wear maternity clothes looooong after they were pregnant?


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm wearing maternity shorts right now because they are super comfy. I justify it because they are not the full panel kind. Feel better?

thiswillbe said...

You're definitely not alone. I do it more than I care to admit... And my twins are 17 months old now! Sigh.