Wednesday, August 3, 2011

But I don't wanna..... (Melissa)

I don't want to go for a run tonight. I just want to sit on the couch and watch tv. I just want to relax. I have been busying working in my classroom, followed by spending like 2 hours at the dentist :-( I had sushi for lunch and now am still very full. I am also so full but yet dying of thirst from the soy sauce. If I go for a run I won't get back until 7:30pm, then I have to water my flowers, and then shower and then all of a sudden it's 9pm and I can hang out with my hubby for like an hour. Sigh.... I know I NEED to run. Being lazy got me where I am. Plus we are going away for the weekend. We are leaving Thursday night and coming back Monday night. I must control my eating while I am down there. I need to also run at least twice while I am down there too. I can't regress since I've come so far! Someone give me the will power to run tonight!!!!!

Oh yeah, since I'm going to be away I am going to miss the weigh in and this will have to be a bye week for me.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Make you a deal, I'll get by butt to the gym after 3 weeks off if you go for a run!!

Brooke said...

"You never feel regret after working out, you only regret NOT working out!" Your words, not mine. You can do it!!

Melissa said...

I'd have to WI tomorrow morning and with all the sushi I ate today.. its gonna be up from the sodium!! I did go and ran the 2.5.. was definitely slower, but at least I did it!

Megan said...

Good for you. I am so off the wagon that it's run me over. Several times.