Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday (Diane)

Well, hello there sir. I'm cool with you, I like you. But I'm going to have to ask you to leave shortly and send in the next guy. I've enjoyed our day together!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=d7b1d62dfb&view=att&th=14157dec70da13fd&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_1dQIkLDsy1K0GXqG7eAjs&sadet=1380158813815&sads=2aMY9LkRekizfcHaIB6DxJr53aU&sadssc=1

Yes, that would be about five pounds down in the first week.  WHOO!  I know its not a rate of loss that is sustainable, but I love that in a week I'm halfway to a goal I gave myself 2 months for!  5.4 pounds in 7 weeks? Piece o' cake!  (Well, actually, there will be no cake).

I've been eating about 50% clean. I'm still struggling with some of the principles, like no sweetener in my coffee and eating every three hours. I get swamped at work, and eating every three hours would literally be impossible, unless I stuff food in my face while I'm meeting with a bunch of professionals (read: not going to happen). My meals are probably bigger than they should be, while my in-between-meals are too small. But, lots of fruits, veggies and lean meats. Its been good!

The cigs?  Yeah, not so well. I'm working on it. Its just much harder than I thought I'd be. But there's progress. I'm still exercising, so at least there's that.

Here's to the next week! I just want to thank everyone for the messages of support (you know who you are) and love!  It means a lot to know I'm not alone on this journey.

No comments: