Monday, October 15, 2012

Still here, chugging away... (Melissa)


Look at that beautiful number!  Out of the 180's!!  So quickly I've been running, but not as much.  My toe nails are black and running has become painful because of it.  I'm rethinking my half marathon plan.  Running is just not as enjoyable and I honestly haven't been training as much as I should so its making me doubt my ability to actually run 13.1 miles on November 4th.

But, even though I have not been running as much I have been exercising like crazy.  My new love is Zumba!  I go twice a week.  I love dancing and making a fool of myself.  Now I see why Amanda loves it too!!  I also have been going to my barre class once a week.  So even though I haven't been running I have still been moving and tracking my food.  I want to hit 174 by my birthday on 11/26.  I know I can do this, just need to stay motivated!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Way to go, Melissa! You rocked it! I am sure you will see 174 or less by your birthday, you can do it!