So just when I was feeling frustrated with my lack of losing more weight, here comes Halloween and all it's candy! Well I was excited for Halloween this year, as I always am, because I love to dress up. Well my costume from last year had to be taken in, ALOT! I was psyched and was even happier when I compared last year and this year. I have the before picture posted in my classroom and I remember feeling DISGUSTED with myself when I looked at it. Yet, it still took me another month last year to get my butt in gear.


A week later it was school picture day! Oh joy! I hated last years pic and thought I looked so gross. The actual class picture is worse, but below you can see a comparison in just the face. The lady taking my picture said I could use last year's pic if I didn't want a new one taken... HELLZ NO I quickly said!!
So overall, I am very pleased with where I am a year later. Could I have lost even more weight? Yes, of course, but I am 66 lbs less than I was a year ago. I have gone from a tight size 20 to a 12/14 (depending on the brand) and large/medium shirts!
I'm not done with this journey and to make sure I continue to lose weight I signed up for another 60-day challenge with my Barre studio. I just bought a Fitbit and plan to walk at least 10,000 steps a day from now until February! I want to start the new year off right and hope that motivation will keep me going until I reach my goal weight of 145, for a total weight loss of 100lbs!!
2 comments:
AMAZING!!! Keep you the great work sister!! Weight loss is not an easy task but seeing those results should motivate you even more!!!! Teach me your ways!! :)
cool blog! would you like to follow each other? let me know!
Post a Comment