Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello??? (Melissa)

Anyone there????  Boy it's been quiet around here!  Life has been crazy, it's back to work, my usual beginning of fall sinus infection, spending time with friends, and not being as focused!  No excuses because I just haven't been 100% on track.  For the past month I've pretty much maintained.  Which honestly, stinks!  I took a two week break from running due to my sinus infection and school being crazy.  Then I ran last week and my knees killed me the next couple days... big boo to that!

Well there is less than a month until my half marathon, so I need to be 100% dedicated to my running in these last few weeks.  Tomorrow I have to run 7 miles (praying I have the strength to do so), and then run 5 mi two times during the week!  With only four weeks left I need to do 7, 8, 9, and 10 mile runs!!  I hope my knees don't fail me because I will be beyond disappointed if they do.

This past week I was back on track!!  I stayed focused all day.  Lately my problem has been after school until bedtime.  I eat really well all day until dinner, when its been hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc.  I did have fun with some friends on Wednesday, but stayed really focused Thursday and Friday!

I weighed in at 185, so I am back down 60 lbs... and here is the proof:

So here is my plan for the week:
Sunday - Run 7 miles
Monday - Zumba
Tuesday - Run 3 - 5 miles (depending on how sore I am)
Wednesday - Barre class
Thursday - Run 3-5 miles
Friday - rest
Saturday -  run 8 miles

It's going to be a busy week, but I have to do this.  The half marathon is going to be here before I know it and I need to do this. I want to do this, so I have to!!  

No comments: