Melissa

Well I was down 2 lbs this week to bring my total to......... 51 lbs!!! Whoohoo! I'm over half way done with my weight loss goal! I worked hard this week because I really wanted to reach that 50 lb mark. I worked out every day but Friday. I went to my Barre class and ran twice! Then today I ran another 5k and beat my time by, um 1 lousy second. But I am glad that I didn't take longer since I really hadn't run much in the past 3 weeks. Anyway, my goal for this week is to go to my barre class 2x and then run at least 2x.
Teri

I am down, but only another whopping .7 lbs. I did Zumba on the PS3 two days last week, and its actually a pretty good workout! However, this week I am pushing myself. I hit the gym today and kicked my rear in gear. My goal is to workout at least 4x this week, I really want to see the 160s on Friday. While I have been pretty good with staying in the 1200 calorie range daily, I am not always making the best choices. I went to Trader Joe's today, got some yummy filling snacks and hope it pays off! I am also trying to stay in check since I will be headed to Mexico on vacay next week!
Tiffany
Down 5.2 pounds. That's great and all but I just don't get it. This week wasn't really any different than last and I only lost .5 pound last week. Whatever, I'll take it... I just don't know what to do differently to ensure I keep losing. I'm down a total of 10 pounds since starting weight watchers exactly a month ago. Not too bad I guess. :)
This week I want to keep my eating in check (no fast food!) and drink more water. I'm struggling with the water thing again. I'd also like to go for a couple of walks but it's supposed to be in the high 80's this week (yeah, that's an excuse) so realistically I'll shoot for one really long one and hope for more. We did go to the zoo yesterday so that's a good 4 hours of walking + pushing a double stroller and sweating to death. ;) Even if I don't get those walks in, just being more active during the day is helping (cleaning more, watching tv less. Playing with Nolan outside, etc.) Here's hoping whatever I did last week continues!
Amanda
I can give you my list of excuses or I can just tell you that I haven't been trying at all lately. I'm in a funk that needs to be fixed is pretty much the end of that story.
I made some mini goals for me this week. I am going to get back to tracking, I haven't been doing it, and it seems to be key for me. Also I am going to hit 1200 calories every day this week, not a single one more even if I get extras because I exercised.
I'm so ready to see some progress again. I looked back on my calendar. I lost 50 pounds between July '11 and January of '12. And since January, five months!, I've been playing this game of minus a pound, plus a pound, minus a pound, plus a pound. I want more progress, another 10 pounds. That should be nothing since I've made it this far already.
Cheryl
-1.4 lbs this week! I have to give credit to that to walking a total of 22 miles this week! I was kind of hoping to have a bigger loss but I will take it! Slow and steady wins the race with weight loss!
Erin
Well, I still have no working camera. I have been trying to find my camera cord to charge it, and so far have had no luck. Anyways, I weighed in at 210.6 this week, so a loss of .4 lbs. I am hoping that getting back to playing women's slow pitch softball will help me get my rear in gear. I played 2 games yesterday and it sure did kick my butt and was definitely good exercise. I am also debating starting Weight Watchers, because I have so far not had much luck just tracking my calories with MyFitnesspal. But, starting this week we aren't eating any fast food at all anymore and no more soda! If it's not brought into the house there should be no temptation.

4 comments:
So excited for you, Melissa! Congratulations passing 50 lbs, and more than half way from your ultimate weight loss goal!!
50 pounds- whooohooo! Congrats girl! New pic, please :)
Tiff- I've totally had weeks like yours. I'd bust my butt and lose nothing and then slack a bit the next week and lose more! But like you said, you'll take it!! Maybe make a goal of eating fast food just one time this week! Remember you don't want to completely deny yourself because you might over indulge the next time!
Woohoo! Way to go Melissa! Congrats on losing over 50 lbs! I agree, new photos please :-)
Post a Comment