Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Has anyone seen my motivation?
I'm not sure what exactly started off my week on the wrong foot last week but I know that by Tuesday or so I had given up. I kept stepping on the scale (albeit with clothes and not first thing in the morning) and the numbers just weren't going down so I said screw it. That's me- when things get tough, I give up. Hate to admit it but it's the truth. Then we went out of town for a few days to my grandparent-in-laws and there is the kingdom of junk food and over sized portions. Plus eating on the road to boot. Needless to say, I'm starting this week (today) at 239.2 pounds which is a gain of 2.8 pounds from last week. I'm pissed off about it but all I can do is jump back in. Starting off the morning with a healthy breakfast and going to get back on the tracking points wagon. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do this Tiff!!! Don't give up on yourself. Just take it one meal at a time. If you have one bad meal, don't let the next one be bad. Just think that you are doing this to be healthy for your kids!
You can do this, Tiff! Its definitely not an easy road but you have a lot of support on your side to help motivate you! One step at a time:)
Post a Comment